W.J.Kennedy Mfg. Co. (1915-1917)
Los Angeles, California
|This is believed to be a Kennedy radiator emblem (1915-1917) sam|
Size: 54mm high 30mm wide at crown MM: Unknown
The Kennedy was introduced in 1915 and was a small gasoline-powered motor car offered as a coupe. It had a short wheelbase, which made the car look like an electric. The Kennedy was a low production motor car, which suffered from material shortages due to the First World War. The Kennedy was finished in 1917.