Four Traction Automobile Co. (1908-1913)
|This is a Kato delivery wagon emblem (date unknown) mjs|
Size: 104mm wide 53mm high MM: None
The Four Traction Automobile Company was established in Mankato in 1908 (see Four Traction). By the end of 1908, 25 vehicles, including cars and trucks, were under construction.
The Kato truck was powered by a four-cylinder engine and had a capacity of 1-1/2-tons. A 3-ton model was offered in 1913 but the Four Traction company was sold in early 1913, after a total production of about 30 trucks.