Argo Motor Co. (1914-1916)
Hackett Motor Car Co. (1916-1918)
|This is an Argo emblem (1914-1916) mjs|
Size: 59mm diameter MM: Unknown
Initially the Argo was a 12 hp four-cylinder cyclecar using wire wheels, which had been called the Ajax in France and which was brought to America in 1914 by Benjamin Briscoe with a changed drive mechanism and a new emblem.