Auto-Bug Company (1909-1910)
|This decal is displayed on the front body panel of a 1909 Auto-Bug caam|
The Auto-Bug was a 22 hp two-cylinder high wheeler with an unusual stationary rear axle. Production began in June 1909 and the Auto-Bug was introduced at the Cleveland Automobile Show in February 1910. The Auto-Bug was offered in four model styles, including a delivery model. However, production was short-lived and the Auto-Bug was finished by April 1910, when the company became the Norwalk Motor Car Company.
Total production of the Auto-Bug is estimated to have been about 38 units.